1. PLEASE CHANGE THE DEFAULT PASSWORD BEFORE USING THE DEVICE IN A PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT AS NOT DOING SO MAY RESULT IN A SYSTEM INTRUSION AND ANY PERSON COULD EASILY GAIN FULL ACCESS TO THE CONTROLLED TECHNOLOGY!!!
2. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE POWER INPUT VOLTAGE MUST ALWAYS BE WITHIN THE RANGE OF 9~36V DC!
Purpose of this Manual
This manual is a reference guide for the myPANEL device. It will:
- Explain how to log in to myPANEL.
- Getting familiar with myPANEL device.
- Give you an overview of the device system.
- Explain how to set up all necessary settings.
Who Should Use This Manual
Use this manual if you are responsible for designing, installing, programming or troubleshooting control systems using panel device. You should have a basic understanding of electrical circuitry and a familiarity with relay logic.
Important: If you do not have this necessary knowledge, please obtain an appropriate training before using the product!
For technical support, please visit the RESOURCES section on our website, where you can find most of the necessary information – product information, video tutorials, other manuals.
If you do not find information you need, go to https://www.myscada.org/submit-ticket and submit a ticket. Our qualified personnel is ready to help you. For quick and effective communication, please send detailed information about the project.
For project creation, download a project creation tool called myDESIGNER here: https://www.myscada.org/download.
All products manufactured by mySCADA Technologies s. r. o.™ are under warranty (regarding defective materials) for a period of one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
* The examples and diagrams in this manual are included solely for illustrative purposes. In no event will mySCADA technologies. be responsible or liable for indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use or application of this equipment. Reproduction of the contents of this manual, in whole or in part, without written permission of mySCADA Technologies, is prohibited. mySCADA Technologies reserves the right to change this manual at any time without notification.
Copyright – © mySCADA Technologies s.r.o.
Trademark – the names used for identification are all registered trademarks of their respective companies.