1. PLEASE CHANGE THE DEFAULT PASSWORD BEFORE USING THE DEVICE IN A PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT AS NOT DOING SO MAY RESULT IN A SYSTEM INTRUSION AND ANY PERSON COULD EASILY GAIN A FULL ACCESS TO THE CONTROLLED TECHNOLOGY!!!
2. USE INTEGRATED FIREWALL TO BLOCK ALL SERVICES YOU DO NOT NEED TO ACCESS.
Purpose of This Manual
This manual is a reference guide for myBOX device whose purpose is to:
- explain how to install and wire your device
- give you an overview of the device system
- explain how to set up all necessary settings of the device for a correct operation
Who Should Use This Manual
Use this manual if you are responsible for designing, installing, programming or troubleshooting control systems using this device. You should have a basic understanding of electrical circuitry and familiarity with the relay logic.
Important: If you do not have this necessary knowledge, please obtain an appropriate training before using the product!
For technical support, please visit SUPPORT section on our website, where you can submit a ticket.
It is always possible to view this manual by clicking on ? icon, which is located in the upper right corner of the device’s user interface (described later in the manual). It is strongly recommended to have this manual printed out and kept within reach of maintenance staff personnel.
All products manufactured by mySCADA Technologies s. r. o. ™ are under warranty, regarding defective materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
* The examples and diagrams in this manual are included solely for illustrative purposes. In no event will mySCADA technologies. be responsible or liable for indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use or application of this equipment. Reproduction of the contents of this manual, in whole or in part, without written permission of mySCADA Technologies, is prohibited. mySCADA Technologies reserves the right to change this manual at any time without notification.
Copyright – ©2017 mySCADA Technologies s.r.o.
Trademark – the names used for identification are all registered trademarks of their respective companies.