1. PLEASE CHANGE THE DEFAULT PASSWORD BEFORE USING THE DEVICE IN A PRODUCTION ENVIRONMENT AS NOT DOING SO MAY RESULT IN A SYSTEM INTRUSION AND ANY PERSON COULD EASILY GAIN A FULL ACCESS TO THE CONTROLLED TECHNOLOGY!!!
2. USE INTEGRATED FIREWALL TO BLOCK ALL SERVICES YOU DO NOT NEED TO ACCESS.
Purpose of This Manual
This manual is a reference guide for myBOX device whose purpose is to:
- explain how to install and wire your device
- give you an overview of the device system
- explain how to set up all necessary settings of the device for a correct operation
Who Should Use This Manual
Use this manual if you are responsible for designing, installing, programming or troubleshooting control systems using this device. You should have a basic understanding of electrical circuitry and familiarity with the relay logic.
Important: If you do not have this necessary knowledge, please obtain appropriate training before using the product!
For technical support, please visit the RESOURCES section on our website, where you can find most of the necessary information – product information, video tutorials, other manuals.
If you do not find information you need, go to https://www.myscada.org/submit-ticket and submit a ticket. Our qualified personnel is ready to help you. For quick and effective communication, please send detailed information about the project.
For project creation, download a project creation tool called myDESIGNER here: https://www.myscada.org/download.
All products manufactured by mySCADA Technologies s. r. o.™ are under warranty, regarding defective materials for a period of one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
myBOX can be turned into factory mode by holding the reset button for 15-20 seconds the let the myBOX rest for at least 5 minutes until it finishes factory reset, please do not interrupt myBOX during factory resetting and do not power it off it would lead to permanent damage of myBOX which wouldn’t be covered by warranty.
After factory reset is finished myBOX will be available on 192.168.13.20 with default settings password and username.
ALL DATA AND SETTINGS WILL BE ERASED.
* The examples and diagrams in this manual are included solely for illustrative purposes. In no event will mySCADA technologies. be responsible or liable for indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use or application of this equipment. Reproduction of the contents of this manual, in whole or in part, without written permission of mySCADA Technologies, is prohibited. mySCADA Technologies reserves the right to change this manual at any time without notification.
Copyright – © mySCADA Technologies s.r.o.
Trademark – the names used for identification are all registered trademarks of their respective companies.