For networking and advanced functionalities, mySCADA server-side scripts use the NODE.JS toolbox for building fast and scalable network applications. NODE.JS uses an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model that makes it lightweight and efficient, perfect for data-intensive real-time applications.
What can you achieve with mySCADA server-side scripting?
- process and analyze the PLC data
- compute statistical data
- create reports and serve them over a web server to a client
- implement complex alarming
- communicate with devices over Ethernet or Serial line
- implement own protocols for specialty devices