If you want to make sure your mySCADA applications run properly, you have to comply with certain rules when creating a project. For this purpose, you can use the Check Project function, which checks if your project complies with these rules.
Use the command Check Project from Project->Projects or click on the Check Project icon in the main toolbar.
1. Select the parts of your project that require checking:
2. The Syntax Settings button opens the error list, where you can set the errors to be ignored:
3. The Check button starts checking the project syntax. If the check is successful, a confirmation dialog box will show up:
If the check finds errors, an error dialog box will show up:
4. Click on the Show button to display all errors.
- Note: All errors are divided into categories on the left; selected error categories such as View, Documents, etc. are displayed on the right. If you wish to correct the errors that were found, click on Repair.