We are looking for a CUSTOMER/TECHNICAL SUPPORT at our main office
About us and our policy:
We are originally a Czech company, but we really gladly cooperate with other nationalities. Our main goal is to be useful and that is why we are developing modern SCADA (visualization) system which is distributed all over the world. We are not the biggest corporate to tell you the truth, but that has plenty of advantages such as friendliness in the team, we are unbelievably open-minded to new ideas and improvements and we absolutely love new challenges. Do you feel the same? Are you in?
What to expect:
- Our, mainly foreign, customers are highly important for us and we would like to offer them the best possible support they need. That consists of email and phone conversation.
- The activity of technical department increases rapidly and you should be the one who is going to co-create and update the accompanying documentation – that will help you in your own work on the end.
- A little of the administration as usual, work with customer databases, administration of discussion forums and other necessary support.
What are we expecting:
- All we need are three simple requirements. Good written and spoken level of English because most of the clients are from abroad. We also insist on positive attitude to computers and IT – high school in technical field is warmly welcomed, University degree even more, but if you have at least general technical background – you are almost in 😉 The last skill you have to have is good communication habits. The ideal candidate likes to solve customer problems, he/she listens and hears client needs and his/her priority is to help them.
- The place of residence in Czech Republic.
What we can offer:
- This job is very varied because we are the innovators and monotonous work bother us a lot.
- We prefer full time job but if you are still studying we can offer you also a part time job or a partial home office.
- Business notebook is standard and if you like travelling you will have the opportunity with us.
That else we can offer:
- We have a pleasant collective and the offices are on the great location.
- No worries – no open space but still nice and modern administrative building with air-conditioning and a tasty coffee. 😉
- We are ready to train you because we understand that you cannot understand everything from the beginning.
- The offices are located in Prague 6 – Evropska 2758/11.
To sum it up:
- We are looking for customer, technical support.
- We need English skills and technical background.
- We offer full/part time job indifferently.
If you are interested in this job, please send us your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to seeing you!